My very first speed test! (not a top 5 post)

Well Hello. I know, this is not a "top 5" post
How are you there, i hope, y'all the best. Umm.... today's post is all about internet speed test. i mean, the entire post, im not going to write and explain a very detail about the speed test. Well, about 2 weeks ago, my teacher told my class to write in their blog about, what could you know from a speed test's result.

My test was provided by: 




But please note that i didn't get paid or sponsored. Remember about what i said above, this is a little assignment from school. And, anyway, i am not a computer expert. About 60 % of this post's information i got from books and internet. So, if you're a computer expert, and you are (exactly) better than me, please be kind, and forgive me if the information is innacurate or wrong. 

So, here is my Internet speed test result:

(Oh yea, i know, the slow internet speed right? I guess my ISP had a problem, or is it just me paying less and getting slow speed? How embarassing, lol!)

So, we can know that my PING is 26. Let's talk about PING. For the Network Utility, PING is the effective latency betweem the client and the host. Or just like your PC and the Internet. PING is measured in milisecond. Well, PING is different to Latency, but they are related.

And then, my download speed is 0,49 Megabytes per second. So it means that i need about 2,04 seconds to import or download 1 megabyte file or data from the internet.

And also, my upload speed is 0,51 Megabytes per second, so guess what? in 1 second, i can export or upload 510 kilobytes file, how fast?!

So that's my very simple, post for today, hopefully, it'd be useful for you who didn't know about things i explained above. And, for the second times i wanna say sorry because i'm not an expert, so some of the information might be inaccurate. And i want to thank you for reading, have a nice day, come again!


*Please also note that this post is not perfect, if there's a wrong information, please leave a comment that could help me know better about Internet speed test. Thank you!

Special thanks to Ookla Speedtest!

Komentar

Postingan Populer